Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

While We're on the Subject...

Is it just me, or do all college students, teachers, and other employees count down the year break by break? Last semester, the breaks didn't seem too far apart, but I was dying for Christmas break starting in...October.

I didn't exactly get a break then because I flew to North Carolina to see my family (and go to five different Christmas parties), but I've been looking forward to spring break since I came back from Christmas!

Now I'm starting to feel like this entire academic year has been a headlong rush towards summer because the next break coming up is the most time off I'll get all year. Best of all, I will actually have time to lay around in my pajamas and eat ice cream!

I know that taking eighteen or more credit hours each semester means I have more work than people who only take twelve or fifteen, but it feels like I'm living for my breaks just as much as I'm living for my next paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment