Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pet Haircuts...


I am the proud owner of two cocker spaniels that just turned one year old this week. This picture from January 19th shows their coats in full recovery from their first haircut back in November. Last Wednesday, my vacuum cleaner and I finally got sick of losing the battle against the invasion of cocker spaniel hair, so I took them to the groomer that morning and I didn't pick them up until I had vacuumed all the floors and the couches twice and washed every article of clothing that those hairy little beasts had come in contact with in the few days since the last time that I vacuumed and washed clothes. Poor dogs.

When I went back to the groomer, I picked up two nearly hairless cocker spaniels. Like any good mom, I made them put on embarrassing sweaters to match their embarrassing new hairdos. This picture from March 4th shows my now dejected little dogs. Bogart refuses to even look at me and Daisy is giving me her sad eyes that seem to ask "Why, mommy, why?"
An evil laugh overrode the "Aww!" that was starting to brew up when I took this picture of my pathetic pups. I patted them both on the head and said, "I win!"

No comments:

Post a Comment