Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Brain is Turning to Mush!

There are only two weeks left until Spring Finals and my brain is spinning like it's in a blender. I'm incredibly anxious and all I want to do is stay up all night reading Sookie Stackhouse novels and watching True Blood until my eyes start bleeding.

I feel cornered, and I'm looking for safety in my new favorite series, but I can't seem to concentrate on anything I'm supposed to be doing, and I'm running out of time! "I'm freakin' out, man!" is the only phrase that truly captures my current frame of mind.

I have always been a bit of a procrastinator, but this week has been beyond rediculous. I am so ready for this semester to end that my subconscious mind is making my concious mind act like it's already over.

I know I'm in trouble when I start psychoanalyzing myself, but I can't help it. I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment