Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Issues with Local Issues

I don't know why, but I felt that writing a local editorial was the hardest thing I've done in this class. The national editorial wasn't terrible, but I was still trying to figure out how to write an editorial at that point. The state editorial was quite enjoyable because I thought my topic was hilarious. The local editorial...

I think the biggest difficulty in writing a local editorial was that I really wanted to write about topics that would have been good column material. I can't say that I was completely disinterested in the hospital debate, but I had a hard time forcing myself to write from an editorial standpoint. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure that I did. I do think that CHI executives should come to Good Samaritan and let the doctors show them what needs to be done, but right now, I can only hope that qualifies as an editorial stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment